What’s included in the training:
- 36 lectures
- 3 hrs of video content
- 2 practice tests
- 2 quizzes
Who is this Programme for?
This course is for interpreters at any stage of their professional career who to improve their business through upholding the best practice
Why do you need to take this course?
To become and to remain a successful interpreter, it is not enough to just have great language interpreting skills.
You need to know the best practices for interpreters and treat every assignment in a professional manner. This includes being professional before, during and after the assignment. You also need to create and maintain a high level of credibility, so that you come across as a high-quality professional who can be trusted with important assignments.
What is included in this course?
During this course you will learn:
- How to build your credibility through the way in which you present yourself in your social profiles, CV, correspondence, etc;
- How to behave in a professional manner
- Before the assignment, e.g. getting all details right and being prepared
- During the assignment, e.g. establishing the protocol, exercising impartiality, dealing with challenges
- After the assignment, e.g. giving and receiving feedback, keeping track of attendance and expenses
- Understanding how the quality of your performance is judged, etc.
- Dealing with stress
The course includes video presentations, exercises (quizzes) for independent work, and final test.
Completion requirements: 3 practical quizzes and 1 final tests
Upon the successful completion of the training programme and the tests included into it you will receive a CPD certificate
Programme outcomes for you: upon completion of the course you will know:
- how you to show off your skills and experience to an agency or a client in the best possible way;
- how to ensure that you always come across as being on the top of your professional game;
- what best practices to use before, during and after the assignment
- how to make sure that your clients choose your services again and again