- 9 presentations
- 5 hr 30 min of video content
- Copies of presentation slides
- Additional materials
Who is this Programme for?
This course is for those interpreters who want to expand their horizons. Being able to pick up an interpreting assignment anywhere in the world means that interpreters are moving from being local to being global. And this move, of course, poses a lot of questions, raises a lot of challenges, and reveals problems that we need to deal with. If you want to find out how to cope with the new challenges of the interpreting profession, this course is for you.
Why do you need to take this course?
During this conference, TRANSLIT offered its participants a snapshot of the current best practice, expert advice, useful resources, and information to help them manage the move from being a local professional to opening up to global possibilities.
The conference was a great success with over 1,100 registered participants from 100+ countries, who attended talks, presentations, and workshops on various topics of interest to interpreters of various level of qualifications and experience.
Contents of the course
This course includes the following presentations by experts from Translit and guest speakers:
- The future of events, live and remote interpreting /Alex Chernenko/
- Setting up as a remote interpreter /Muhamed Durmic/
- Diverse approaches to medical interpreting: lessons for all interpreters /Hans Verrept/
- Lessons learned for the pandemic year: tricks & hacks for working online /Natalia Fedorenkova/
- Marketing & selling your services globally /Svetlana O’Farrell/
- The basics of acting for interpreters /Claudia Brauer/
- Your path to remote interpreting /Alex Gusev/
- Round table discussion
- Self-Branding as a key to success /Irina Sergeeva/
Complete all video lessons included in the course
You will receive a completion certificate at the end of the course