You will find the handout for this Module 2 under the tab “Materials” above.
Your homework is set out as Quizzes below.
In this module, you will learn about different situations you may face as a community interpreter, the challenges of such situations and how to deal with them. We will also work with specific terminology and vocabulary.
(1) Interpreting in healthcare settings, including
(2) Interpreting in law-enforcement, including
(3) Interpreting in immigration settings
(4) Interpreting in social / welfare / education settings, including
(5) Finding and learning specialised vocabulary
Your handout for Module 2 is HERE